Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Red Ribbon Week

Just a reminder: Red Ribbon Week is next week (October 22 - 26)! OUES is proud to be drug free!

Red Ribbon Pledge:

I pledge to be drug free.
I pledge to take care of my body.
I pledge to be myself.
I pledge to stick up for things I believe in.
I pledge to choose good friends.


Monday: Hats off to being drug free (wear your hat to school).

Tuesday: Give drugs the boot (wear your boots to school).

Wednesday: OUES shows good character by being drug free (wear your OUES t-shirt to show school pride). **This is also picture day for retakes and group pictures, including Green Thumb Club!

Thursday: I’m voting for my future -- I’m drug free (wear read, white, and blue).

Friday: Team up against drugs (wear a team shirt and show that you're a team player).


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We loving hearing your feedback! Please check back for a comment reply.