Friday, April 25, 2014

Week of April 21 - 25

Here's what we did in the Science Lab this week:

  • Kindergarten: We learned more about recycling: what to recycle, how to sort it, and where our trash goes.
  • 1st grade: We explored magnets today by magnet "fishing" and racing.
  • 2nd grade: I didn't get to see my second grade friends this week because of STAAR testing, but they continued to study the ocean with their homeroom teacher. 
  • 3rd grade: This was week two of our mini-unit over owl pellets. Most of us were able to excavate the majority of our pellet's bones this week. Next week, we'll start trying to identify which prey they came from!
  • 4th grade: I didn't get to see my fourth grade friends this week due to STAAR testing, but I'm excited to see them next week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We loving hearing your feedback! Please check back for a comment reply.