Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wanted: Lab Assistants

4th Grade Dragons,

I am going to offer you a very special position: I would love for you to be my Lab Assistants!

Lab Assistants will come to the Science Lab on Fridays during 4th grade recess. You will work in groups of 4 on a rotating schedule, so you won't miss every Friday's recess!

Lab Assistants will be responsible for feeding the animals, cleaning the cages, and giving our animal friends some TLC.  Lab Assistants might also help me set up for some upcoming experiments and activities in the lab.

You can find out more information about the Lab Assistant job and how to apply by clicking on the form below. If you're interested, please fill out the application and return it to me by Friday, September 21, 2012.

Click here to view the form

I'd love for you to apply!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We loving hearing your feedback! Please check back for a comment reply.